Monday, November 12, 2012

Schoolism course with Bobby Chiu: Digital painting Lesson 1

I enrolled for the Bobby Chiu digital painting course, this is my first assignment which I found quite tricky. It really forced me to change from my usual routine and I learned a lot already, I think I could paint on this forever. It just never feels quite right, I think it's because I'd need to do some actual painting of bodybuilders to have some real life reference for how I want this to look.

Anyway, I am looking forward to Bobby Chiu's paint over and critique :) And of course the second lesson! I'll be posting my progress here and of course I will be using the new stuff I learn in my own personal work. So hopefully you'll be seeing quite an evolution of the next coming weeks!

If you are interested in doing a schoolism course yourself, click here: http://schoolism.com/?share=uiaa6


1 comment: