Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sketch till you drop!

Here I was...Photoshop open, ready to do some sketching. And I decided to sketch a character. Here's the outcome:

So how did it start of? Well first of all I picked a word, in this case: "strong", and as a result I drew the pose beneath. Now you will see the lineart is very rough and unappealing. This is because I drew it in a small window without zooming in. It's a sketch, so no need to get into detail (even for coloring and inking).

So I then create a new layer and the previous drawing si set to an opacity of 20%. I then ink and while I ink I draw some random clothing. I've gotta be honest, I didn't have an idea what I was drawing. It's random, it has no meaning or story. But that doesn't mean it isn't any fun!

Here are some flat colors with a lighting scheme implemented.


No comments:

Post a Comment