Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wonderwoman Sketch

So I finished the last class of the anatomy course I was doing today. Now to go back and go over the material until it all makes sense :)

 Also going to try and implement shape design into that anatomy, which will be the hard part. I don't want to be full on graphic..but find a nice midway point between realism and design. Probably more leaning towards how the japanese draw figures for action anime.

Here's a rough sketch of wonderwoman trying to do exactly that...like I said..it's going to take a while...(I also need to learn about proportions...it's often something that bites me in the neck...expect some more Loomis studies on my figure drawing blog soon! :D

On a sidenote..no reference used. I started with a skeleton and did some anatomy on top (posted at the bottom of this post), I changed the pose quite a bit though for the sketch below:



No comments:

Post a Comment