Monday, October 6, 2014

Red Sonja : Rogar & Ruff concept

The 5 page sequential script has more characters than what the average full 22 page comic from Marvel has. So I'll have to design quite a few characters before I can pencil out the pages. Here are 2 secondary characters, Ruff and Rogar.

The aim of doing the comic is to give purpose to my figure drawings (on a side note, no reference used). I also need to figure out how much line I want to put down to describe form. On the drawing below I started quite simple but as you can see I started to get into a render mood on the little guy :P

This is how the little fella looked yesterday, didn't have that "little guy" feeling, but instead just a stompy giant.

2 comments:

  1. Yoo Dave. Goed te zien dat je nog altijd actief aan het tekenen bent! Ik moest aan u denken toen ik in de kantine van Stream zat zojuist met Nighat. Ik had namelijk trek in een noodletje, curry smaak uiteraard, zoals wij altijd deden! Gevolgd door een paar potjes Mortal Kokbat haha. groetjes Keimpe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gdvd noodletje en MK! Bijna reden genoeg om terug bij Stream te werken :) Kmoet es tijd maken om nog nekeer af te spreken.

    ReplyDelete